Sienna Real Estate is a pan-European investment manager, with over 30 years of experience in the European real estate investment market with regional offices in Hamburg, Paris, Madrid, London, Seoul and headquartered in Amsterdam.
Our main activities are the acquisition, asset management and management of commercial real estate, such as the De Rotterdam building and the Atrium on the Zuid-as in Amsterdam. In total, we manage approximately €7 billion in real estate and manage €2.6 billion in real estate from our Amsterdam office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Financial Controller for our (head) office in Amsterdam. The opportunity for an ambitious financial who wants to work within an international and fast-growing organization. In this challenging position you are responsible for the complete administration of our own organization. You are a spider in the web, you bear responsibility and you keep in touch with, among others, the parent organization in Luxembourg, accountants and you will work closely with colleagues at home and abroad.
• Responsible for all statutory accounting and reporting
• Responsible for the monthly and quarterly reporting
• Conducting the entire administration including all intercompany entries and consolidation
• Debtors and creditor management
• Taking care of the invoicing
• Prepare payments
• Tax returns
• Monthly IFRS reporting to Luxembourg parent organization
• Experience with corporate accounting or a similar position in an internationally operating company
• Your Dutch and English are excellent in speech and writing. And you are a good interlocutor on different levels.
• You have a hands-on mentality, you are critical and analytical, you work accurately and you feel at home in a no-nonsense environment.
• You are stress resistant and used to working with deadlines
• IFRS knowledge is an advantage
• Knowledge of Exact/LucaNet is a plus
• A good salary based on education and experience
• Bonus scheme
• 32-40 hours of employment
• Pension plan
• OV business card
HOW TO APPLY
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply directly by sending your CV and motivation to Kimberly Haarms via firstname.lastname@example.org