Sienna Real Estate is a pan-European investment manager, with over 30 years of experience in the European real estate investment market with regional offices in Hamburg, Paris, Madrid, London, Seoul and headquartered in Amsterdam.
Our main activities are the acquisition, asset management and management of commercial real estate, such as the De Rotterdam building and the Atrium on the Zuid-as in Amsterdam. In total, we manage approximately €7 billion in real estate and manage €2.6 billion in real estate from our Amsterdam office.
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic Financial Controller for our office in Amsterdam. In this challenging position you are a spider in the web with responsible tasks and you have contact with clients, tenants, sellers, accountants and you work closely with your colleagues.
Within our organization there is the possibility to give your own interpretation to the position within the context of the job description.
• Carrying out all relevant tasks for the (financial) management of the real estate portfolios
• The processing of the financial administrations and all administrative processes
• Debtors and creditors management
• Prepare payments
• Checking and executing all financial related actions
• Preparing the tax returns
• Providing relevant information from the administrations to prepare the quarterly and annual reports of the portfolios
• Taking care of the (rental) invoicing as well as preparing the service cost statements
• Registering and archiving documents
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
• A real team player, but can work independently;
• Communicative skills, customer-oriented and eager to learn;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
• Good knowledge of MS Office, experience with Yardi is an advantage;
• Personal characteristics Proactive, Analytical, result-oriented, Quality-oriented
• A good salary based on education and experience
• Bonus scheme
• 32-40 hours of employment
• Pension plan
• OV business card
HOW TO APPLY
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply directly by sending your CV and motivation to Kimberly Haarms via firstname.lastname@example.org